Thursday, April 6, 2017

Real Writers don't diet, they just whine.

Day Two of the fabulous no carb adventure.

To be honest, I'm a little disappointed. I expected to feel more deprived. But then, sugary things aren't usually high up on my priority list of nom-noms, and I'm really sick of pasta. I haven't been eating much bread lately (in spite of living behind a wonderful Italian bakery where you can smell the yeasty warm numminess baking night and day).

We'll see. I am a bit more cranky today. My inner meat eater is emerging.

When I weighed myself this morning, I noticed I'd already dropped two pounds. Water weight, of course. Still, any downward motion is a positive. By the way, since no one reads my blog anyway, I'll put my starting weight here: 239.5 lbs.

Yeah, I'm a bit thick. 😞

Anyhow, I figured this was a good place to put my progress. If I don't blog, I suppose, it's because I'm failing.

Another success: 2000 words written yesterday for Santa Maybe. I got past the mid-point! Hurray! Now to make my carefully crafted journey into luv fall apart for the dark night of the soul...bwhahahahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment